How is everyone?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bentbulldog

Reaction score
Hello BoB,

I haven't been on in a WHILE and wanted to see how everyone is doing.

On my end, not so good... but Bob's hasn't changed.still the great people it's always been.I've missed you bb.
I'm hopeful that things will get better though. I have a new job opportunity coming up soon... and that has the potential to change a lot. Anyway, welcome back bb!!! :)

Heya Buddy, mustn't complain as they say, hope things are going well enough for you, very pleased to see you back to posting, take care and be well.  :cheers: :sunny: 

A-OK here, but how are you doing? Seems to me you've had some unsettling issues before your absence.

Hope things are back on track. And good to hear from you!

:D 

Cheers,

RR

Doing as good as to be expected for me.
Hope you remember to keep both feet in front of you and keep moving forward.

Living the dream in the great northlands! Hopefully life is treating you decently.

Thank you kindly for asking!! I awoke this morning with no dirt in my face, no dangling roots tickling my nose; plus when I scanned the obits...my name and picture weren't there!!!! Another good day!!! Many happy bowls to all!!!!! FTRPLT

I am glad to hear that. Yes I had am still dealing with a few issues, however I am always able to come back to my pipes. I am happy to know that I can share it with you all.

everything for me right now is good and super busy, glad to see you back.

Great to hear from you, Charles!
I've thought of you often over the past year or so, as I've been through a bit of a ringer myself. Occasionally, I wished you could join me, but one man's therapy is another's punishment. My new lifestyle probably wouldn't do you any good at all. Long story, but right now I live in the woods and, like a trained seal, I'm literally working for raw fish. Never been happier. How 'bout you? Still cutting hair in the city? Hope things are working out for you, brother. Keep in touch.
-G

Life/work has been crazy. Thankfully, I'm able to find time at night to relax.

Good to hear from you.