How many members within this forum....

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hobie1dog":1g4llyy1 said:
...Funny how much neuropathy and sleeping problems this small group has.
Yeah, I guess we're just a special bunch of people, hobie1dog. ;)

I know several folks who swear by their CPAP machines. Me...I swore at mine. I simply wasn't able to tolerate it. Every morning I woke up and found that I had ripped the thing off in my sleep.

But I'm glad to hear that yours is working for you, brothah.

newjok10.png

There are always stories about Ambien/Zolipidem pills and what people do on them.  My younger brother came downstairs one morning to find the remains of a 1/2 gallon of ice cream on the floor with chocolate syrup all over the place. Another morning he couldn't find his keys, finally found them in the garage door outside, so he was going to obviously do some sleep driving. :x

Last week I woke up and my wife looked over and asked me if I remembered last night?  
She told me that I successfully gave her oral gratification. She said that means I've been doing this so long that I can do it in my sleep. :cheers:

hobie1dog ":qw2tdq1y said:
Last week I woke up and my wife looked over and asked me if I remembered last night?
She told me that I successfully gave her oral gratification. She said that means I've been doing this so long that I can do it in my sleep. cheers
Thanks for sharing, you made me laugh so hard coffee just shot out my nose...lmao!

But your correct, Zolpidem can definitely make you do some crazy things that one does not remember or should care to remember!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I have a filled prescription for Atarax but have been reluctant to take it. Sleep has been very difficult to come by lately and when I'm awake, but very tired, I'm very apprehensive about undertaking any tasks for fear of an accident.

My older daughter (43) said she's been having sleep problems for several years, but kept quiet about it because she didn't want to worry me. I've been pretty open about my sleep difficulties. Yesterday, she said she'd discovered a sleep aid that works. Her husband is a clinical psychologist. A colleague of his recommended (unofficially) Delta -8 Gummies, but said to start off with half a gummie, about 45 minutes before going to bed. My daughter said she's not only falling asleep, but sleeping until morning.