How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2-3 pipes and a total of from 6-10 bowls is a normal days consumption for me. On golf, boating, or 'road trip' days it will often be more. When driving a distancce I will fill several bowls before leaving. That way I can have some variety in the baccy and not fool with packing while driving. I drove about 400 miles yesterday and used 4 briars, one cob, and one meer. Smoked a couple of bowls in the cob and then most of a bowl in a small sav when I got home. Probably had close to a dozen bowls counting the 'breakfast bowls' with the newspaper and first coffee of the day.

3-4 week. When I used to manage pipe stores, it was 5-6 a day, but I've never gotten close to that again. (Of course, I've never been able to get tobacco at cost or less since then, either.)

I always have one at night, sometimes two, depending on what time I get home,,Sat and Sunday two to three each day,,depending on the weather,I seem to smoke more in the winter when it's snowing and blowing out.

I try to smoke at least once a day... sometimes I will have 2 bowls if I'm not busy. If it wasn't for the MAN-ROOM, I probably wouldn't smoke at all in the winter because I hate smoking a pipe outside.

I'm just getting started and generally getting 3-5 smokes per week. Total tobacco free work place keeps me from being able to smoke while there so all I've got is my time at home.

One or two bowls a day on average. Can be as high as 4 per day if the moons align.

On average weekdays, I smoke one hefty 2 hour bowl in the evening while grading papers and one small 15 minute bowl while walking the dog before bed. On a lazy weekend, I will smoke about 2-5 bowls a day.

I typically end the day of smoking with an aromatic. I let the one with bite be last so my tongue can taste everything prior.

PS. This has definitely increased since my start at the BoB. Thank you, gentlemen. Thank you.

bronxbill":19lnt5tu said:
One or two bowls a day on average. Can be as high as 4 per day if the moons align.
Great to see you post Bill! I hope all is well!

In the summer about 2 per day, perhaps 3 or 4 during weekends, depending on work load and honey-do lists. During the winter it depends on the weather...

For a while it was 2-3 per week.

Since I got sick it hasn't happened at all in the last month.

I miss it but will probably get back into it when it warms up. No inside smoking for me, of my own volition - it alienates real estate buyers.

Plus when you need to get out of the house.... and an excuse to build onto the house or install a fire pit....

I'd guess 3-6 per day on average. This is up signifigantly from a couple of years ago when I might have smoked a bowl or two per week.....

It depends on what I'm doing for the day. Usually one after each meal and one before bedtime, though I generally have a pipe in my mouth most of the time.

Jim

Usually two bowls a day, one at sunrise with coffee and one after dark with beer or tea or whatever. But life can get in the way, so sometimes it's one or no pipes on some days. I don't think my mouth/lungs would want more than two bowls a day. Occasionally on a weekend or out in the woods I'll have a third bowl, but usually only for a day or two, not a week straight or more.

Natch

Probably only a couple of bowls a week here for me...too bloody cold for anything else!

2-3 bowls a day,usually in the evening.Nasal snuff throughout the day.

Winslow :sunny: