How many pipes do you smoke a day/week?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winslow":0waofto3 said:
2-3 bowls a day,usually in the evening.Nasal snuff throughout the day.

Winslow :sunny:
Number of bowls per day did not increase upon retirement?

well i smoke all different kinds of tobacco. i smoke a pipe a few times a month, same with cigars. i also am a fan of hookah. especially with some friends.

Depends on the season...during the winter, b/w 1-3/day. In the summer, 0-2/day with a daily cigar

Good days: 4-8. Bad days: lucky if I can get 1-2. The best of days: all afternoon and evening long.

During a normal week, I try to stop by the local B&M and hang with the boys on weekends and enjoy a couple of bowls. Weekdays are tough between work, children and chores. During the holidays, I try to step up the game; my personal best was fourteen bowls one day last Christmas, starting with 1792 around 0430 and ending with another bowl of the same just before midnight. I will never do that again. Ever.

I smoke 2-3 pipes per day, and maybe about 3-4 bowls. In a week to two weeks I rotate about 15 pipes, with two pipes IN THE MAIL.

:farao:

At one time, 1-3 bowls per day (if that) was the average, but turning my basement into a mancave has changed that considerably. In general, I smoke a cob or two (mostly Old Joe Krantz, or another burley blend like Haunted Bookshop, although I'll probably be adding Solani's Aged Burley Flake to that list... just tried some of it in my new Ser Jacopo last night, AWESOME!! back to the subject at hand though...) before work, then after work depends, but I'd say 4-8 bowls (keep in mind that several of those could be cobs, so time-wise if I smoke briars only, the # is lower).

Well, I was at 1-2 a week. Then I got the flu. I haven't had the pipe out since then, and that was 5-6 weeks ago.

On backpacking trips? That number is classified.

I'm most comfortable at 2-4 per day. But I usually smoke only 1 small cigar or nothing during the work week because I travel for work and all the hotels I get booked in seem to be non-smoking.