How much do you smoke?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Far too much.Now I have retired I can get through 4X50g tins a week although if I am in a non smoking situation it drops a bit.When I was working it was 250g every 2 weeks.Pipeman1947 :pirate: :pirate:

Three to five bowls a day -- I smoke whenever driving and I now work from home, allowing me to smoke at will.

3-5 bowls a day. Maybe 2-4 cigars a week.

I don't know how long one 50g tin lasts on its own because I have 15-20 different tobacco's open at a time. You know what they say "Variety is the spice of life!"

Joe

Now that the nice weather is coming in will be spending a lot more time on the back deck. Im guessing 1 bowl per day on average.

3-5 pipes a week and a couple cigars a month. My little ones are running the show around here so rarely do I get a chance to steal away and enjoy a long contemplative pipe smoke. I refuse to rush the process or put myself in a position where I feel like I have to speed up and do something else. But when I get that hour to myself, man it's great.