How often do you smoke?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i smoke less now that my second son was born. Can't smoke inside now, used to love sitting in my recliner smoking in the evenings. Normally about six to eight at work, one in transit, and a few at home if I can.

Once or twice a week depending on how busy I am. Lately it's been less due to work and weather (outside smoker). Merry Christmas!

1 bowl a day, and during the weekend up to 4 a day. Usually with tea and something to read.

Never did smoke and the prayer at the same time though. Us orthodox have more ascetic approach to prayer. Usually you stand up, gather your mind, and put more effort into it. Unless it's the so called prayer of the mind, which is often with the prayer rope (orthodox version of the rosary). That you're supposed to do all the time, with or without the rope. It's a short prayer (something like mantra) you do while you're eating, doing something, smoking a pipe and basically always.

I can only smoke outside, so I only smoke while walking my dog. I usually make it a long walk to sneak in 2 bowls while walking.
Wish the day had more hours...