How often do you smoke?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardedbassguy

Reaction score
Based on another thread, I thought it would be interesting to know how often everyone smokes a bowl.

So, as the thread title says, How often do you smoke? And as a bonus, what do you do while smoking?

Myself I average one bowl a day, in the evenings. Some days I miss, some days I may smoke 2 bowls. I spend the time relaxing, contemplating, reading my bible, and praying.

Honestly, pipe smoking has been the best thing to happen to my spiritual life recently.

Anyway, enough about me... how about you guys?

I usually smoke between 2 -4 bowls a day. Mostly I read while I smoke.

I agree with you on the spiritual side... pipe smoking goes along with contemplation and prayer very nicely.

On the average I smoke btwn 8 to 9 bowls a day. I wake up, put my glasses on, go to kitchen and put the coffee on and laod a pipe and light it and am off for the day !! if it's a day I'm out running around I'll smoke less, days where I'm in the house reading and such maybe more! Been doing this way for over 40 years now !! I LIKE tobacco :twisted: :twisted:

In the winter, perhaps a bowl every 3-4 weeks. Summertime, a couple bowls full a week. I stopped smoking indoors when I decided to sell my house next year.

monbla256":zlcxtrq6 said:
On the average I smoke btwn 8 to 9 bowls a day. I wake up, put my glasses on, go to kitchen and put the coffee on and laod a pipe and light it and am off for the day !! if it's a day I'm out running around I'll smoke less, days where I'm in the house reading and such maybe more! Been doing this way for over 40 years now !! I LIKE tobacco  :twisted: :twisted:
Ditto.  Same routine, except mine starts at 3AM usually.

3 bowls a day, Morning with my coffee, afternoon with my coffee and, after supper with my coffee. But, sometimes with Ice Tea and maybe only twice a day or maybe more depending....... ;)

I smoke like the proverbial chimney. Generally, if I'm not on campus (smoke-free zone), in my wife's car (another smoke-free zone), eating, showering, or in flagrante delicto TMI, I'm smoking. :twisted:

This adds up to at least four or five bowls a day, for the most part, with more on weekends or when school is out.

More than is probably good for me! :cry:

My guess, anywhere between 3 and 10 bowls depending on how busy I am. I'll switch around between blends throughout the day. My main smokes are VaPers and VAs. I mostly smoke at home now.

I'm thinking I'll a little FVF now that I'm home from work... ;)

3-5 bowls a week. Read, listen to music (mostly symphonic or jazz), play guitar because I am a closet guitar player who just happens to be much better at drums.. :D

About 1-2 cigars and about 2-5 bowls each day. I'm usually driving, working on pipes, or messing around on the computer.

I am lucky if I smoke once a week. During that time I like to have multiple bowls.

1 bowl in the evening after my wife and son go to bed (like right now). On the weekends I have one while they are napping in the afternoon and one in the evening.

I'm usually sitting on my front porch watching traffic go bye, or on the back porch with my dogs and relaxing. I'm almost always in my mental "nothing box" while smoking.

Not often enough. I used to smoke a half dozen bowls a day, now I'm down to two or three, and not by choice. There just aren't enough hours in the day, etc.

I smoke outside so it really depends on the weather. That said I typically enjoy a pipe anywhere from once or twice a day to only two or three times a week, again depending on weather. For the most part I always read while enjoying my pipe.

I used to smoke one bowl a day. Because of work, lie, etc, I'm smoking a bowl once every 2 weeks. I'm hoping to find time. :no:

While I aspire to keep pace with Monbla, I usually manage 1 or 2 bowls on weekdays (evenings and weather dependent as I smoke outdoors only) and maybe 8 to 10 on weekends if I can find the time.

Wow, some of you guys can light it up! I'm at a bowl every other day on average. Keeps my palate fresh. I'm usually on BoB, walking the dog, sitting on my deck, working on my house, or driving to work when at the pipe.

Weekdays its 3-6 bowls depending mostly on how early I have to get to work. Weekends that number can probably get as high as 8 or 9 but I don't really count. I also average 3-4 cigars/week. What do I do while smoking...it would be easier to list what I don't do.
Mike.

Summer time 2 - 4 bowls / week, winter 1 - 2 / week. Always sat outside and never doing anything more than focussing on the moment. It's time to sit back, contemplate, reflect and meditate.