How to make a bed

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bub

Reaction score
My father is a retired Army SGM, former DI, I learned how to make a bed when I was six or seven. Making it was no problem, passing his inspection was a bit more challenging. (I did always nail the shoes inspections)

Making the bed is an easy simple chore. I just let my wife do it. :sunny:

AJ

Bub":iufbo7ma said:
Iam sure that they look more luxurious in a four season hotel.
We stayed stayed at Four Seasons once and I can say that was the most comfortable bed I ever slept in. Before we turned in we enjoyed dinner and cigars at Gibson's followed by drinks in the Four Seasons cigar lounge where the cigar sommelier presented the humidor for selection, the server returned with the cigar, cutter and cedar spills on a silver dish. This was one of the best nights of my miserable life. :shock:

ajn27511":65rckrnr said:
Making the bed is an easy simple chore. I just let my wife do it. :sunny:

AJ
+1
And a fine job she does! To be honest, my 4 years in the Air Force should have straightened me out a little more :roll:

I make my bed EVERY morning unlike some in this house and as far as her skills in the video, she makes wrinkled corners. Not exceptable where I came from. :fpalm: