How to post pictures in the forum.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhuggett

Reaction score
[flash=640,498]http://content.screencast.com/users/BrothersOfBriar/folders/Default/media/7c7ed48a-1e79-4df0-8442-8ca5f9bfd7a5/Posting%20a%20picture_controller.swf[/flash]

Ummm. I got the buffering bar and when it went to the end nothing after that. Is it my browser or something? :oops:

You know I'm not quite sure. I couldn't get it to work yesterday myself but now it's working fine. It may be a problem with the site I'm hosting the video on. Serves me right for always trying to everything for free. :lol:

If it's still not working it may be a matter of needing to clear out your temporary internet files or you may have an out of date version of adobe flash.

As I say, This pipe is like an 8-ball with a diamond-shape shank attached. It says Mastro de Paja on one side of the shank, Italy on another, and that's it- no grade, series, or anything else. It smokes so smooth and dry and relaxing it's as though I'm smoking opium. GREAT pipe.

Cool looking pipe! Post it back on your original thread, I'm sure everyone wants to see it!

Varied designs, original lines and a deliberately limited productions make Mastro de Paja pipes objects destined for the most demanding and refined collectionists. Beautiful and loved, they are also excellent pipes because they are worked with care by those who know them: a successful synthesis of formal beauty and functionality. Rigorous controls and selections give Mastro de Paja pipes, right from the first smoke, that rounded taste which is then maintained intact for the whole of its long and extraordinary life.

Exactly!

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/pad-tad-f22/mastro-de-paja-t10471.htm#127549

img_0212.jpg
[/url][/img]

Well I managed to post a couple of pictures when I first came on tshe site, but since then no luck I used "flicr "to posts the first two but now that dosn't work. I guess I'll give up.

Well I did try again, following all the instructions, but no luck. I had a message saying " You are not allowed to post links or emails." Which I was't doing anyway. And I reviewed the picture it came ujp all right, but wouldn't post.

This is too complicated to be bothered with. Life's to short.

If I only had the time to stage pictures of my pipes and manage a Photobucket account.

Can't we have just a series of instructions - a video is no good because you cannot watch it as you are trying to carry out the instructions. failing that can't we just load pictures like they do on other sites - three clicks and you're done!

If it helps i had to allow access after pushing copy. Then when i tried to preview the picture and had nothing i had to right click on the space below and paste then push send and the picture was there. (only after i hit send). Good luck i know this computor shit can be frustrating when what works on one doesn't work on another. Just sit back, relax, have another bowl and try again before ejecting laptop thru window to clear the smoke.

Well, I tried and succeeded in getting a picture here...just in the wrong place. Can it be moved to the right thread?

pepesdad1":q9nqemf3 said:
Well, I tried and succeeded in getting a picture here...just in the wrong place. Can it be moved to the right thread?
Yes. Go to THAT thread and re-post it :twisted:

When posting or sending pic's by E-mail i found that using a free download from Fotosizer (very easy to do, i'm computor illiterate & fiqured it out).
When in remote parts of Alberta using my aircard it used to take me 3-4 minutes to download or send a picture. Using Fotosizer it only take 2-3 seconds.
And when i'm on the home computor it's instant. and i think when people view your photo's they appear much quicker as well. I've noticed that some people's pic's take forever to download & if your impacient like me you move on before they are finished.

Once you've downloaded the Fotosizer all you do is:
Open Fotosizer.
Add image.
Find your picture & highlight.
Open.
Push Start.
Exit
and your quick send pic will be saved in the same place you found the original.
Hope this helps.