How was your weather today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frost on the East deck this morning. Hit mid 60’s by 2p.m. and the back forty dried enough for mowing. Clear and crisp all morning. I doubt we’ll freeze again this Spring. Whatever. It’s all good.

Let’s se, 50 states, each has at least ten weather pattern regions, an I don’t know how many peeps from out of country,,log in here, but it seems we are going to hear a weather report from every region every day,,ad infinitu.

It's supposed to snow/sleet today. Thank goodness. I'd be OK with summer never coming. Drier air. No bugs. No grass and yard work. I'll take the delay!

Last edited:
Yesterday here in the Heartland...warm and sunny!! Today...cold, windy (and I mean windy!!!), plus some rain and snow flurries. Same for the next few days with more rain on the way!! Ol' Mother Nature getting in one last blast of winter!! FTRPLT

Mowed yesterday in shorts and a polo. This morning I got up to about 3 inches of snow.

The flippin wind here in the Colorado River Valley is almost as bad as Wyoming. At least it quits for a few days before cranking back up again.
Got the same here in the mountains today. Gusts to 40+ mph. Hawk hovering over the open area, not moving, no wings flapping, just riding the wind.

62 F. and
1619116355423.png

Looks like Summer weather posting is here. It broke the all time ever recorded high temp here in Portland yesterday…108F. Today, Sunday, it’s supposed to hit 112F and 114F on Monday…both are also “hottest ever recorded” temps.

And that’s with 70% humidity. So NO…it’s not a “dry heat”.

Looks like Summer weather posting is here. It broke the all time ever recorded high temp here in Portland yesterday…108F. Today, Sunday, it’s supposed to hit 112F and 114F on Monday…both are also “hottest ever recorded” temps.

And that’s with 70% humidity. So NO…it’s not a “dry heat”.
Boy, feel bad for you guys. And here I was feeling sorry for us at 94. Humidity up to 26 from our usual 10/12. Dry heat here on the mountain but still hotter than normal.

Been cool and rainy here starting two days ago. Woke up this morning to 68F and more rain. Last night was thunder, lightning, and beaucoup water!!!!! More over the next week for us! Most unusual weather out here on the High Plains for the end of June/first of July!! FTRPLT

Only 108 in the Phoenix west valley today. However Tue-Thus there could be significant rainfall valley wide which will bring temps down under 100.

I pity you poor folks in the Pac NW who are supposed to get over 110 starting tomorrow. A lot of you don't have AC as it's not really considered necessary. In fact in all 28 years I lived there I don't remember breaking 100.

No Cheers,

RR

I pity you poor folks in the Pac NW who are supposed to get over 110 starting tomorrow. A lot of you don't have AC as it's not really considered necessary. In fact in all 28 years I lived there I don't remember breaking 100.

No Cheers,

RR
It hit 112F yesterday, Sunday.

At 7am here it’s 89F.

Predicted high for today is 114F.

98DC061A-4C42-4532-8D24-7EC0670F87A1.jpeg

Last edited: