How was your weather today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

thedeep

Reaction score
Well, it's just 11:00 am and it's 81 going to 88. It'll be warm. Fair amount of humidity, too. So, uncomfortable.

ftrplt

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Triple digits pretty much all week and into next week! Damn "heat dome" of lower pressure covering most of Tejas, Oklahoma, and adjoining states. FTRPLT

Grt

Reaction score
Awoke to 4-5" of snow. First of the season, and didn't expect it but here it is!

Had heavy rains yesterday, flood conditions in many places, and then it turned cold.........

Now down to 23F, and it won't improve for a couple days.

Not unusual for snow to come this early at my elevation - approx 1000' in the Cascade foothills. The Snoqualmie pass/ I-90 got much more.

And I'm mindful of the fact that many of our members have been hit far worse than me in the past week - Buffalo, NY comes to mind! So I'm not complaining as I still have power.

So how's the weather in your neck of the woods?

🎅

Cheers,

RR
Where do you live?

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Western Europe, etc. is suffering under the hottest temps in recorded history. In a region where only 5% of homes have AC it’s damn dangerous. Typical temp about now in the UK is about 70 F and it’s currently 30 degrees above that.

Please Lord…mercy!

Brewdude

Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Western Europe, etc. is suffering under the hottest temps in recorded history. In a region where only 5% of homes have AC it’s damn dangerous. Typical temp about now in the UK is about 70 F and it’s currently 30 degrees above that.

Please Lord…mercy!

My mate in the London 'burbs had temps of 104 the other day. No AC available!

No Cheers,

RR

Psychsmoker

Reaction score
Not too bad… mid 80s..

Cleaned up the house a bit, took my sons swimming which was great, I would’ve liked the pool to be a few degrees colder..

DWSmith

Reaction score
The forecast says 96°F today and 101°F tomorrow. That darned humidity is a killer at those temperatures.

Went to a meeting last night at 7:30 that was held outdoors at a park shelter. Nice breeze kept it very comfortable.

Brewdude

Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
108 right now on my back patio in the West Phoenix valley. Downtown Phoenix predicted to hit 114 today. Hey - that's summer in Arid-zona!

😐

Cheers,

RR