How was your weather today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in Republic the last few days, low temps were at freezing. Got home and it was 60*. Everything in my van is sweating like a glass of ice water on a humid summer day. Crazy!

Now watching a line of tornadic storms heading this way. One front was moving at 85 mph. Wow!

A bit cooler than normal here in the greater Phoenix area. Temps in the low 60's/low 40's but full sunshine. Yesterday was an especially brilliant day and the 2 mountain ranges to the west and south of me were clear as anything.

Several days ago they got 12" snow back where I moved from in WA state!

Cheers,

RR

77, up from the 17 it was just over a week ago. Of course, in one building, the heat seems to be stuck, so it was somewhere in the 80s for class :roll:

Brewdude":wfhfe5bm said:
I bet you're not missing that Rande! It only seems like yesterday that you were sharing with us your latest trials and tribulations regarding the white fluffy stuff.

Good for you, Sir!

Stick":t6vmjjov said:
Brewdude":t6vmjjov said:
I bet you're not missing that Rande!  It only seems like yesterday that you were sharing with us your latest trials and tribulations regarding the white fluffy stuff.

Good for you, Sir!

Glad to be shut of it an' all mate. Couldn't get away fast enough tha knows! They can 'ave it an' then some!

:x

Cheers,

RR

Just heard the the greater Seattle area will get 6-8" today. No doubt my old stomping grounds in Snoqualmie will have 12" or more!

:shock:

And here in sunny AZ we had mid-70s!

8)

Cheers,

RR

It was quite nice today! a high of 21 and sunny. Only needed to wear black and avoid the shade to curtail ice forming in my moustache.....

:D

Been a bit lower than average in our temps here in southern AZ lately. Now only in the low 60's/mid-30's. Should be about 10 degrees above that for this time of year.

Still, can't complain since it was a gloriously sunny day and the breezy conditions blew away the haze from the 2 mountain ranges I can see from my 'hood.

Expect to get a bit of rain Wed/Thurs but as we're in a drought we can use it. Actually northern AZ around Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon are expected to get much snow, but they're at a much higher elevation than me. They can have it too!

Cheers,

RR

I think it got up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit before the wind tore that to shreds. But hey, at least it snowed. :roll:

I can't wait for summer.

The weather in western ,n. y can be a touch foul:high winds, white outs from blowing snow now knee deep in driveway. All is not doom and gloom, it gives me an excuse to abandon my wife and exit stage left to the upstairs "man cave" well stocked with all things are for piping off!

The week has been in the single digits and windy. Today has been cold and a heavy frost on everything but no wind. Too cold for any pipes or cigars this week.

Shorts and flip flops weather here, Suns out and temps in the low 80’s. I don’t know how y’all in the northern climes handle it.

Chilly and rainy here in Arid-zona. At least in the greater Phoenix area. Up north around Flagstaff they had over a foot of snow though!

Should get back to seasonable temps as we get into next week. Mid-70s and sun. My likey!

Cheers,

RR

Y'know, for being in the Midwest, I sure get a lot of Seattle weather these days. 35 and raining. So. Soaked and can still see my breath. Damned Jetstream!