How was your weather today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lows from 7-14* highs in the 20-30's with gusty winds up to 50mph most days this week. When it snows it drops to -7* with highs in the low teens. Is it spring yet?

Jim

huffelpuff":h7gnh1qr said:
Lows from 7-14* highs in the 20-30's with gusty winds up to 50mph most days this week. When it snows it drops to -7* with highs in the low teens. Is it spring yet?

Jim
Not where you're at. Not yet! But don't blink, or you'll miss it! :shock:

Unseasonably watt here in Blighty. Temps hit 18 degs C in some parts of the Scottish Highlands... not great for the winter climbing and skiing.

Warm here in the 'shire too with blue skies. Daffs are stretching out. Spring is here.

Temps are nice here in the heartland...but the dang wind is blowin' a zillion miles an hour out of the south!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Breezy and cool here today in Colorado Springs, but not bad. We've less than a month until spring, but it'll snow off and on until May, if the weather keeps to its usual pattern. Even so, there's something in the air that says the cold is finally giving way to some warmth, and that certainly lifts my mood.

Getting back to seasonable highs of 70's this week. Been in the 60's for a few weeks. Still plenty of sunshine so that's a huge plus. Always cheerful when the sun shines!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

Sunny and warm today. Tomorrow will be better, but freezing rain and then more sub-freezing temps in the days ahead. Rollercoaster weather!

It was warm today, but not enough to go without a light jacket, at least. This is a time of year when the weather has an identity crisis; we're looking at everything from the 50s to the 20s and sunny to snowy over the next seven days.

Well, we've got some weird stuff going on here in Blighty. Yesterday the highest winter temperature in the UK was recorded and that record was broken again today with 20.8 degs C. Summer temps in winter... weird.

It is very icy and cold out there this morning.  Schools are closed, and the roads are slippery.  I had to be very carefull walking outside when I put out the bird feeders.  Inside it is nice and warm.  My wife got the woodburning stove going.  It's a good day to stay inside, smoke my pipe, and read a book.

Wonderful and sunny here in Arid-zona. Going to be in the mid-upper 70's again today. Had a great little hike in the White Tank Mountains just to the west of me yesterday. Splendid day for a hike among the giant saguaro.

Cheers,

RR

54 F with scattered showers and a light breeze. There's a chance of precipitation every day over the weekend, with a balmy high of 18 F by Sunday.