How was your weather today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Temps in the 30-40 degree range with wind speeds at 40 gusting to 70 mph. If the camper is rockin don't worry, just the wind.

Bee-u-ti-full here in sunny AZ. Temps in the mid-80's, wall-to-wall sunshine, cools off to the 60's at night. AC didn't need to kick in today (yet). Still in shorts and a t-shirt. What's not to like?

8)

Cheers,

RR

Unable to leave Wyoming until Friday. Temps are going to be a low of 4 and a high of 11 with a wind chill of -5 to -20 next two days. Fit is about to hit the shan, as sung by Toby Keith.

-1f right now projected low of at least -10f and the fifth snow storm so far this year. Gotta love life in the mountains.
Freaking cold grrrr I mean brrrrrrr

Jim

If I could pick any day to have and to hold it would be one like today. Clear & crisp. Close to freezing last night but up to 60F this afternoon. A light breeze. Big Ol’ red and yellow maple leaves fluttering to the ground. Just gorgeous.

It was snowing here in Denver again today. My wife and daughter were sent home early from work and high school, respectively, and happily watched "chick flicks" this afternoon. More snow is expected tomorrow.

Typical Oregon winter weather here. Low 40's and rain, flirting with freezing drizzle. Meteorologist suggested parkas, hats and gortex for the trick or treaters Thursday... Everyone is going to look like they're wearing Eskimo costumes. Sounds familiar.

Soon enough the sun will be back.

The cold front that's hitting has driven temps here in the greater Phoenix area to unseasonable lows, with days only getting in the low 70's and nights in the upper 40's. In fact I had to turn on the central heating yesterday! Fortunately we still have wall to wall sunshine.

Cheers,

RR

Picture postcard perfect here in sunny southern Arid-zona today. Daybreak was around the 60 mark and climbed steadily toward the low 90's, which it is right now on my back porch. Wall-to-wall sun all day. Now in shorts, t-shirt, and flip-flops. What's not to like? :sunny:

Did I ever mention I love living here?  :tongue:

Cheers,

RR

We are finally on the move and temps in Albuquerque, NM are much better, 40's at night and 60's during the day. Should be in Phoenix next week and some nice temps, finally.

We got around 2 inches of rain today. The high temp was 55 deg. That was around 4 am this morning. Then the temp slowly dropped all day. It’s 31 deg now and supposed to drop to around 27 deg by sunrise.

7" of snow expected today. Far cry from the forecast of 1"-3". I'd like to be eased into this nonsense, not surprised into it.

7° in a couple of days. This entire season has caught me off guard.

Cerfer":t7vqthgu said:
7" of snow expected today. Far cry from the forecast of 1"-3". I'd like to be eased into this nonsense, not surprised into it.

7° in a couple of days. This entire season has caught me off guard.
Sorry to hear that Dutton. Snow is a 4-letter word to me and I never ever want to have anything to do with it again as long as I live!

Here in bee-u-ti-ful southern Arid-Zona we have picture postcard perfect temps of mid 80's and wall-to-wall sunshine. Happy as a clam.

:D

Cheers,

RR