How was your weather today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6" of heavy wet snow. Powers been out here since 2200 hours (10pm). Trees all over town are down. Power is out to about 15,000 people.

Jim

Beautiful here. 82°, low humidity, light breeze, sunny with occasional poofy cloud.

It's been lovely. Today was two degrees warmer, but an extra bit of humidity. That made a difference!

Sahara dust is blowing in too.

Today and for a week out at least...mid-70’s and damp. Nighttime ...upper 50’s. Humidity 55 - 70-ish...comfortable. High pollen...low insect count. No gators. No snakes.

AHHH OREGON!

Mild high 80's-low 90's thru today. High 90's tomorrow, then the 100+'s start :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :cheers: FTRPLT

Hot and humid all day and night.
I hate going out on the deck in the middle of the night and being covered in sweat immediately. If it cooled off in the evenings, it wouldn't be so bad.
Did a short bike ride yesterday, lower 90s.
This morning it said it was already 91 by 8am.

Right now: 2 o'clockish, it's 90, feels like 98. Summer has dropped in for a stay. Hate this crap.

Pretty toasty with 115 in Phoenix. Nights around 85. 26 days so far this year with temps at or above 110. But that's summer here in the valley.

I'm in the west valley and we tend to be about 5 degrees cooler than Phoenix. So it "only" got to 110 here at chez Brewdude. My AC works just fine though.

Phoenix is predicted to get to 117 tomorrow!

:!:

Cheers,

RR

Absolutely marvelous! 80, 40% humidity, occasional poofy clouds rolling by, light breeze. Just awesome...

Brewdude":nilni6gn said:
My AC went down yesterday at the worst possible time. Too much to go into but now back up and running.

:D

Cheers,

RR
Oh man, glad to hear it is back up, no AC is AZ is a nightmare.

We had ours go out right at the beginning of a summer weekend once when I lived there. When the AC guy came to fix it on that Monday he said we should have called during the weekend and he would have come out. Didn't want to interrupt someone else's weekend lol.