How was your weather today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like 117 today in AZ and 80 back at the camper in WY. Just in AZ to check on the house, been camping since May in the north.

Continues to be on the cool side here with more rain/T-storms. We were 5" behind on rain four days ago; we are now essentially even for the year. Reservoirs and lakes are slam full. Can't believe it's almost July 4th!! Loving it!!!!! FTRPLT

Blackhorse, I'm in North central Indiana, near Lafayette. It's 8 in the evening now, 77, much nicer.

I think it has rained now for 10 days in a row here in Mobile Alabama. Sun pops out in the morning and gets up to a steamy 90-92 then the afternoon t-storms hit. This has always been the trend since I moved here twenty years ago. Then in late July and it gets even more hotter and stickier. I waited till 5:30pm to pick blueberries after it rained and it wasn't to bad even though my shirt was completely wet from sweat when I came in at 7:00pm.

It was hot and humid, like yesterday and the day before, probably be the same tomorrow. I am not ready for summer I much prefer the cold

Yesterday afternoon the temps hit an unforecasted 90F+!! Then more rain thru the nite. Today was supposed to be a bit dryer...No such luck!! T-storms rolled in late in the morning; been pouring ever since! 78F and rain right now; more on the way!! FTRPLT

Hey PLT, send some our way. Had rain for one day. At least it cooled off. High of 84 today but sure could use more rain.
This much water (almost 7" in the last week, more coming!!) and relatively low temps for this time of year are most unusual for the OKC area. But I'll take it!!! FTRPLT

At 11 a.m. it is 69, going to 78 this afternoon. Heat comes back tomorrow...88...then Mon and Tues 90 plus...humidity will drive the "feels like" through the roof.