How was your weather today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rain has quit for a while. Beautiful sunny day, blue sky, temp to hit 84!! Off on my first road trip in quite a while!! FTRPLT

It's been unseasonably cool here in the greater Phoenix area lately. Daytime temps of a mere 75 where I live which is a nice break from the 110+ temps. We have a series of storm systems that have cooled things off and have brought much needed rain as well. Today it rained cats and dogs here where I live in the West Valley. First really hard rain I've seen in a few years here!

🌧️

Cheers,

RR

Too smokey from the nearby forest fires to enjoy a smoke. Waiting for Brewdude to send some monsoonal moisture this way. Significant PWAT predicted but thundershowers are hit or miss in the Basin and Range.

Today it going to be nearly 80F. Day after tomorrow it’s supposed to be about 50F. Quite a spread. Thirty degrees! Ahh Spring.

1903AA0C-C228-490F-B2D4-B8DCB1FE440E.jpeg

Finally up to 39°F ... finally! Wind has been blowing like stupid for days. This weather sucks!!! At least it stopped raining.

Update: It started raining again?!?!?! This sucks!!!

Last edited:
Hah! Supposed to hit 78F today but only got to 75F. Warmest day if the year si far. Yesterday it was 70F. That plus today’s warmth and low humidity allowed the long grass to dry enough that I was able to mow the East and Southwest lawns plus the North strip section. That’s all of it. Took advantage cause starting tomorrow it’s gonna rain for two weeks.

0EAFB437-CA96-4908-BE7A-8AAD7981D202.gif

Rain Spritzing.

You know the thing about Eskimos (and Aleuts I suppose) having hundreds of words in their language describing ice & snow? Well, Oregon, Washington & Southeast Alaska have the same thing related to rain. 😎

We had a couple of inches of snow on the ground Monday morning. It was nearly all melted off by Tuesday. Now it's 55°F and a bit gloomy but yesterday's rain has stopped and it's not windy. The front yard is like a wet sponge.