How Zach almost killed me!!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistleoak

Reaction score
To tell the bloodcurdling tale of how Zach almost killed me tonight I must first tell a tale from my youth... When I was in highschool, I drank alot!!!! Sour Mash was my drink of choice, that is until my friend decided to pass out in my full size bronco with an open fifth of Jack on a hot August night spilling the fifth... no not spilling... hosing the interior of my bronco down with sour mash, which proceeded to bake in with the summer heat! I drove that thing for a year after that will the windows down even in the dead of winter because I would want to spew every time I got in it... Moral of this story is to this day I can drink anything..... but sour mash!

Fast forward to tonight

I had just extracted my sweet revenge on Zach for the whole Black XX by tricking him into smoking a bowl of GH Dark Flake U/S ( his facial expressions are priceless I have pics, PM me if you want to see them!!!!) I was thinking "Hey... I got him, we are even!!!!" Then we decided to christen the spittoon I gave him with some rope chewing bacca.... Now I grew up gnawing on straight plug and Levi Garrett, I can handle my chew... so we hack off a big plug for each of us and commence to chewing and hitting the spittoon from across the porch, that is until Zach disappeared for a minute, and came back with a shot glass full of an amber liquid " here this is some of Michelle's whiskey, I wanna see you do a shot" he then says with a grin on his face..... I could smell the damn sour mash from 10 ft away and my stomach started to churn.... "Zach I told you brother.... I cant do sour mash.... it will kill me" I said.... "Oh come on dont be a pansy!" was the reply. being a gracious guest ( or a damn fool ) I took said shot of sour mash and threw it down the hatch.... At this point in time my body decided to to quite a few things at once ( slow motion matrix style) first my throat said "To hell with this" and closed sending the sour mash into my sinus cavity and out my nose, while at the same time allowing me to swallow the plug of tobacco.... while I also simultaneously coughed, grunted, sneezed, farted and almost peed a little! Zach then looks at me and said " OH MY GOD, I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR A PERSON TO DO THAT MANY BODILY FUNCTIONS AT ONCE!!!!!" We both loose it at this point and laugh till our sides are splitting and tears are streaming down our faces... I was even with him for about two minutes!!!! now he is ahead again! Not only is he one of my best friends but also a worthy adversary... Brothers.... What is the gnarliest tobacco spawned by the earth mother and processed by man???? Please PM me with the name and site I can order it off of, along with creative ways I can sneak it into zachs pipe.... He's my best friend and I love him to death.... BUT ITS ON!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

P.S. I was laughing so hard I was in tears again while typing this out.... it was seriously hysterical tonight!

Thistleoak":cvvhqc80 said:
... What is the gnarliest tobacco spawned by the earth mother and processed by man????
That's easy; it's Borkum Riff. Problem is, he already likes it! :p I fear I may have started something I can't finish by sending him that Black XX. :lol:

This is a good story. A mere prelude to one where neither of you post for a couple of days because some jailtime was served. :lol: I look forward to a really great story.

You two are incorrigible.

8)

Pics are a necessity of this thread, and if Zach happened to grab one of you having a mass exodus of bodily fluids all the better. AWESOME :lol!:

I am very fortunate to have a great friend like Zach, its going to be a great season of tomfoolery and shenanigans.... I reread this post this morning and laughed till I was in tears again, I wish we could have had an audience , it was a truly hysterical scene to see unfold :lol!:

Wow, now I know what I've been missing!!! These posts beat the heck out of prime time! Thanks for the best laugh I have had in quite a while and I look forward to the pics! :) :lol:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ah, or better you could hand him a new corn cob filled with some used and partially dried chew? .... Too far ? only time will tell :twisted:

Rob_In_MO":hhqn6wlf said:
i.keenum":hhqn6wlf said:
Paladin black cherry maybe?
Yeah, that or Mixture #79. That crap killed my tomato plants a few years back. :shock:
Is that the stuff that smells like Granny soap and wintergreen ?

vomit-smiley-024.gif

The second I find some unlocked wifi, I decided to jump onto Brothers of Briar to let everyone know I'm doing fine, and this is what I see? I'm glad I was missed. :(

Alex, our tomfoolery will only proceed within the lines of the Guy-ble. (Guy + Bible).

We have fun, And I'm happy to have a great bud like Alex, who loves the pipe as much as I do.
Good to be back on the forum, I'll be up and posting once we get internet we actually pay for. :lol:
Zach

And I never said anything about you being a pansy... Don't twist my words ALEX!!!!!!
I honestly thought with everything that was happening to him at that moment, that the next bit of harm to his body was internally combusting. I watched him Blow whiskey outta his nose, gulp that big plug, keel over and cough, sneeze for 28 minutes, fart, burp, laugh, cry, sneeze some more. I swear to you I thought he died for a second.
Zach

Thistleoak":3hnp22d2 said:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dang...all that from a mild little flake???? :lol: Dark Flake and dark coffee gets my day going!

But Grousemoor evokes a very similar response from me.....