How Zach almost killed me!!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think he was doing that face to make me laugh ( which worked) he has had a bad habit as of late of making me blow ashes all over the place!

George Kaplan":m1hubsl9 said:
Thistleoak":m1hubsl9 said:
... What is the gnarliest tobacco spawned by the earth mother and processed by man????
That's easy; it's Borkum Riff. Problem is, he already likes it! :p I fear I may have started something I can't finish by sending him that Black XX. :lol:
Wait until one of them catches the other unawares with a bowl of Tambolaka. :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Ooh! I forgot about Tambo. Never tried it myself but I've heard stories. Scary stories...

Hey! I just remembered I've got a tin of pure perique I could send over. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That I'd smoke with a smile on my face... The other stuff wasn't too bad, I've had my few bowls of Black XX, and that flake wasn't terrible. I was just expecting something else once I lit the pipe. I finish a bowl because there are nicotine hungry kids in Lithuania.
Zach

The Irish invented Whiskey, the Scotch perfected it...

the hillbillies turned it into a foul sweet syrup

:)

rev

the rev":p0opq11k said:

rev
Congratulations Rev! You just won a free canoe trip down the Nantahala! Bring a couple of buddies. You'll squeal with delight! :D

Sponsored by us hillbillies on BoB... :lol:

Simple Man":vyzzo03x said:
the rev":vyzzo03x said:

rev
Congratulations Rev! You just won a free canoe trip down the Nantahala! Bring a couple of buddies. You'll squeal with delight! :D

woo hooo I won I won

rev

the rev":kwd0s14u said:
Simple Man":kwd0s14u said:
the rev":kwd0s14u said:

rev

woo hooo I won I won

rev
:lol!:

Sounds like me in my younger days I would smoke chew and have a nice patch and yes I play guitar

Alex, great story and thanks for sharing. Personally never enjoyed any Borkum Riff blends, however I do smoke and enjoy Black XX as well as extremely strong cigars known as AIR-BENDERS. I've seen the toughest guys try a few and fall down after...lol. One friend actually lost his lunch when he stood up :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Sweet Mother of Moses ...... how did this get back up here...... my life flashed before my eyes that night.... thought I was a goner for sure....

All i gotta say is that Zach and I have a fever.... dr says the only prescription is..... ( wait for it)......... More George Kaplin....... holy hell we need the thrid stooge back