Howdy from Memphis

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings fellow pipers. I'm pretty new to pipe smoking (a little over a month) but have dived in all the way and am smoking daily. It seems like every new blend is my new favorite--there's so much depth of choice! I have two kids that keep me running, and I'm looking for a good pipe for quick smokes (less than an hour) for those days when I don't have time for a leisurely smoke. So I would appreciate any suggestions there. Otherwise, I look forward to learning more from my briar brothers!

Welcome to the forum, Robert, from Portland, Oregon! I introduce you to the Big Ben Tattoo. It comes with a filter, cost me less than $40. Cheers!
16842556112675578437383266602511.jpg

A belated welcome to our group!!! Lots of good advice on here (just remember that free advice is mostly worth what you paid for it!!!). I have numerous smaller briars, clays, meers, and cobs for those times a "short smoke" comes in handy. You'll figure out what works best for you. I would suggest starting with a cob; then maybe a smaller bowl briar!! Let us know how things go for you!! FTRPLT