Howdy from N. Cackalackey

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbuddha74

Reaction score
Great to find this place! And, as a short background, I have puffed on and off for ten years. I recently made the jump back to pipes after five years off. I can allready see I'm gonna be in serious trouble as the PAD is beginning to set in. Unfortunately, five years ago, I got rid of all my pipes save my trusty Bertram. I could really kick myself for that one! I had mostly Danish's from Nording,Stanwell a Savinelli, an Ardor, and several inexpensive estate pipes. Although nice, my favorite, and best smoking pipe is the one that stayed with me, the good ole estate Bertram that was purchased for 5 bux! Well, anyway, just saying howdy!

-Sean

Howdy Big Buddah from a neighbor! I have an Apex address but only about a mile from the Holly Springs town limits.

Wow, thanks for the welcome! Cant wait to explore this place some more. I know its early, but I eagerly await the Raleigh pipe show in April as well.

-Sean