Howdy from Oklahoma

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muleskinner

Reaction score
Howdy, I tried to join this site a few days ago but for some reason couldn't get my computer to work right until tonight. Lots of you already know me from Knox BB. I am 64 years old and have been smoking a pipe for about 55 of those years. I use to do pipe repair and I was a distributor of pipes and tobaccos. We currently have a farm in OK and raise Mammoth Jackstock Donkeys and Mules. Looking forward to being a member of this site.

Have a great night,
Muleskinner

Hey, Muleskinner, glad you made it. Hope you and Mrs. Muleskinner have been doing well.

Good to see you again, Muleskinner.

I'd like your professional advice: what is your opinion of the Missouri Mule? I'm considering one for an avatar and wanted to make sure it was worthy first...or I'm worthy, one or the other.

showme

PS: Please point out the subtle difference between a mule and jackass before CP accuses me of being the latter.

Thanks for the warm welcome. It is good to hear from old friends.

In response to your question, Showme: Lady Muleskinner and I both think a Missouri Mule would be a great avatar. Mules are very trust worthy, loyal, expensive to buy, very smart and disease resistant hybrid which is
sterile due to the cross-breeding. The only way to get a mule baby is to cross-breed a Male donkey with a female horse.

There are 5 sizes of donkeys from minatures to the Mammoth Jackstock which is as large as most quarter horses are larger even up to draft horse sizes. The donkeys are capable of reproduction. They are extremely intelligent. We could talk about this subject all night but that gives you enough info to make up your mind about your avatar. If you want more details send us a pm.

Muleskinner

Thanks Muleskinner (and Mrs.). The mule is certainly worthy; I don't know about if I'm worthy of it, though. I'll see if I can't find a good pic. If you notice anything wrong with the avatar, please let me know.

Thanks!

Welcome Muleskinner. Happy to see you here. You'll make a great addition to already fine group...

Howdy Muleskinner:

Glad to see that you and the Mrs. have come aboard. 8)

Vito :joker:

Its great to see you here Muleskinne!!! You will enjoy yourself here :cyclops: