Howdy from Texas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cliffkinder

Reaction score
Howdy all from La Grange, Texas!

I am new to the BoB forums and am looking forward to learning and sharing with y'all. I have only just taken to the pipe about two years ago. Have a small collection of modest pipes from corn cobs to estate Orilks, a meerschaum or two and a Peterson. Nothing special there, but I like each one. As many, I started with some aromatic tobaccos and found my way to English types fairly quickly. Am enjoying trying different types of bulk tobaccos and a few GL Pease tins here and there. I am still working on packing and smoking technique and trying to figure out the nuances of the whole pipe smoking experience. I am currently enjoying Balkan Sasaieni in a St. Patricks day Peterson #1. Have some GL Pease Gaslight coming in the mail later this week and can't wait!

Welcome to the brotherhood. Check out the threads...lotta good info there...most of all enjoy yourself.

Welcome! Glad to have you here. This is a great place to learn and make freat friends.

Welcome ! I used to deliver furniture in downtown La Grange... and Yoakum, Bastrop, Victoria, pretty much anyywhere from Houston to Corpus and back to Dallas.