Howdy from thuh other side a Maynardville, TN

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Real Leroy Mercer

Reaction score
Howdy brother smokers!

Leroy Mercer here. I jist started use'n one of these here compooters when I got one for Christmas this year. Sombody told me bout these places where I could talk to other folks what took up a like'n to stogies like me. I do smoke my corn cob sometimes too and I mite jist get one of them there briars one day. Fur now I will jist stick ta my stogies that I usually git over at JR's when I go out to North kacky Lacky ta visit my cousin Nadine and her old man.

I live just the other side ah Maynardville in Carrington, TN. I'm ah contractor out there and I do a lot ah work out in west Knoxville.

It ain't nothing fer me ta whupp a man's ass. You mite ah herd of me! And if'n ya hadn't you go'n to by golly!

Leroy

Hey Leroy!

Welcome to the BOB! Next time you are over in North Carolina let me know and maybe we can hook up. Who knows I might even know your cousin Nadine!

Mark

Welcome, (Real) Leroy Mercer!

Yeah, I heard of ya. I spoke to some of my Tar Heel buddies, and they said you were a real (Deliverance-style) fun guy to have around. Cletis wanted me to tell you " you shore got a purty mouf" and Bubba said you squeal just like a real pig... didn't say how he knew that, but both said you'd know what it meant.

Anyway... jus' so we get off on the right foot, here... if it's a asswhuppin' you're looking for, you jus' might'a cum to the right place, junior... and, when I'm done draggin' yore ayuss acrost the yard, you better damn well like it, too... or I'll whup your momma's ass... and you, me, and all the boys from that redneck bar down the street know she likes it.

Only rule is.... when a Pirate, or anyone else using words of more than four letters enters the room, something intelligent is about to be said... best thing you can do is STFU and pay attention... feel free to take notes if you can write... crayons supplied upon request.

Welcome, bruthah...

Damn it Gate! I was just making Deliverence jokes about RLM in another thread.

:lol!:

jhuggett":f8nudby2 said:
Damn it Gate! I was just making Deliverence jokes about RLM in another thread.

LOL, Jason! Don't start looking for a ledge to jump from, thinking like me isn't contagious... probably just a freak thing... you know what I mean?

gatewheel":n8xc9jrl said:
Welcome, (Real) Leroy Mercer!

Yeah, I heard of ya. I spoke to some of my Tar Heel buddies, and they said you were a real (Deliverance-style) fun guy to have around. Cletis wanted me to tell you " you shore got a purty mouf" and Bubba said you squeal just like a real pig... didn't say how he knew that, but both said you'd know what it meant.

Anyway... jus' so we get off on the right foot, here... if it's a asswhuppin' you're looking for, you jus' might'a cum to the right place, junior... and, when I'm done draggin' yore ayuss acrost the yard, you better damn well like it, too... or I'll whup your momma's ass... and you, me, and all the boys from that redneck bar down the street know she likes it.

Only rule is.... when a Pirate, or anyone else using words of more than four letters enters the room, something intelligent is about to be said... best thing you can do is STFU and pay attention... feel free to take notes if you can write... crayons supplied upon request.

Welcome, bruthah...

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:face: