howdy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urbino

Reaction score
Hi, all. I'll be right up front and honest: I'm not sure if I'll be active here or not. I registered mainly to help a fella at a different pipe forum who's trying to get in touch with a mod here regarding login issues he's having here. (Currently I'm waiting for him to PM me his details so I know what to send the mods.)

Anyway, thought I'd say hi, at least. How bad could you all be? :)

Thanks, all. We'll see how it goes. I'm sure I'd enjoy it here. Just a question of if I have time to keep up with 2 pipe forums. You all know how that is.

I’m a refugee from another forum. You’d like it here…. They discuss pipes, tobacco, and pipe smoking.
As well as cooking, reading, music, etc. For other topics that one made try to avoid at Thanksgiving, there is always the Rubber Room. I prefer to have these types of conversations in person so I haven’t opted into that part of the forum.

The other pipe forum I was a part of is currently offline due to aging software and vulnerabilities. It’s probably for the best as it became pretty polarizing.

I am also part of a Cigar forum that has avoided those types of conversations as well.