Howdy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyO

Reaction score
Just checking in to say howdy, I also chat on ASP and CPS under the same name..so many forums these days, but BoB has better smilies! :cheers:

I'm 24, a double major in Psychology and Bible & Theology, typically enjoy VA, VA/Per, and Burley blends but have only recently started to enjoy English blends (though I always enjoyed syrian latakia)...just cellared a pound of PS Balkan Supreme (and an 8oz bag of Penzance) and my room smells lovely. Unfortunately I cannot smoke for at least a month as I am having back surgery in a couple weeks. Looking forward to trying BS and also got a tin of GLPease Westminster calling my name for after surgery...

Hopefully I will obtain just as much knowledge here as I have from ASP over the years, looking forward to chatting with you all!

~Johnny O.

Welcome Johnny.... Though it's true that there are lots of forums out there now,just stick around here a while and it'll be clear that BOB's is different in so many ways.

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Hey Johnny, nice to have another fellow of my age group on the board! Best luck in your surgery!