Howdy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Greetings from the Great Lakes State. We are new here but like it.

Other things I like-

C&D Sam's Blend. Reading. That scene in "Apocalypse Now" when Kilgore orders a napalm drop so he can go surfing. Eastern South Dakota. Ice fishing (as of last week). The Himalaya ride at the fair, especially the carny guy's voice as he tries to drown out Foghat's "Slow Ride". Mexican food. Cuban coffee. And Indians.

I also like the fact that there are so many choices of smilies on this board, so many in fact that they correspond to emotions I haven't ever even experienced. Like the afro, and the one with the Egyptian Sphinx outfit. At least I know that if I end up on here and feel Egyptian, I'll know what to use. Awesome!

Looking forward to the fellowship.

Welcome buddy. It will be nice to get to know you. I am new here too. ;)

How about this one..... :elephant:

Hey 10-96! :)

Somewhere around here is a thread, or two, with who those smiles represent. It's in the early threads. Guess I need to bookmark that.

So we have to choose a smiley that best represents us?

:gatewheel:

ARRR!

10-96":492bm4hy said:
So we have to choose a smiley that best represents us?

:gatewheel:

ARRR!
Welcome! It's very cool to have another "wetshaver" among us!

Best,
Dock

Welcome 10-96!

I didn't think anyone liked eastern South Dakota... I used to live in Roslyn, which isn't to far from Webster or Aberdeen. I was only a kid at the time but I have many fond memories of ice fishing with my grandfather.

10-96,

Welcome to the board. In my little world 10-96 means en-route, are you a fellow LEO?

jeepernick":fymhg7l0 said:
10-96,

Welcome to the board. In my little world 10-96 means en-route, are you a fellow LEO?
Yup, but that's 10-76 to us. Sad they're doing away with the 10 codes.

Hey 10-96, welcome. Is your handle indicative of your mental state? :)

showme