How's THIS for a man cave?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is pretty awesome. Kind of makes me depressed about my own life though, lol.

That's pretty close to perfect.
I lived in a lean-to shack affair very similar many years ago.
Main differences were no mountains, no trees, no lake.....

Well, the shack was similar anyways!

Three friends and I took up residence in a similar shack for a month in the Adirondacks while deer hunting several years ago at the far end of Long Lake. Not another human for miles. Nothing but peace and quiet, a few geese on the lake, crisp air, hot coffee and good conversation. One of the best times of my life.
Looking at that guy in his shack brings back all those feelings,,,,total peace.

No billboards advertising Lap Band surgery, cheap cars and crappy re-makes of classic movies? Paradise!

Tranquility, picture just needs a canoe in the front yard and a fishing pole leaning up beside him.

Nice in summer, but a futhermucker in winter -- no insulation and no apparent door. Yikes !

I know there's no inclement weather -- only improper clothing.

But that's in LatManistan.

I don't live there :no:

:face:

Reminds me a lot of our weekend place, bit more weather tight than this. No cable, no telephone (cell works if you go outside). PB, the 3g does work but only at 1g speeds, I can at least monitor BoB.

Looks great to me.. If you look close you will see its a almost closed in porch he is by.. Look closer and you will see the door open towards the back.. The rest of the place looks like it has its windows boarded shut.. Good place to smoke a pipe under a protected outdoor like zone.. Bring you own Whiskey Brothers... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Ah, what I wouldn't give to have that and be waited on 24/7! Oh and WiFi would be nice too! :lol:

Wow. You could really learn alot and live alot out there.

Looks perfect to me. That's my goal in life right now. Find my own corner of the world and chill. I think I need to figure out how to keep enough cash to be able to buy leaf and pay the damn property taxes. Was look at a piece of land in NH, 10 acres. Taxes on just the land? 4500 bucks. weak.