HUGE Antique Dunhill Humidor

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
Thought some here would like to see this. This is a 1930's-40's Alfred Dunhill humidor that's the size of a pirate's chest. I picked it up at a flea market two years ago. There's a similar one on e-bay right now that appears a little smaller and not in such great shape as this. I won't say how little I paid as I won't be responsible for folks throwing themselves off of bridges... :lol:

OH MY GOSH! Thing is GORGEOUS! My little glass top humidor doesn't even come close! And I need to get a new one because mine is full as of today...

Wow Dock, she is in incredible shape considering her age. Another fine addition to your very impressive collection! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Dock,
What the hay is wrong with you. Get those cigars out of the original boxes, get rid of that coolerdor and use this thing. It will only develop a finer patina over the years and keep the cigars like they were meant to be stored. If you don't use it, the next guy will!!!
:face: