Hypothetically, If You Were A Tyrant Who Started A War

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
If you were a tyrant who started a war, for the rest of you life, could you ever step outside for a breath of fresh air?

"On June 22, 2017 the Globe and Mail reported that two snipers assigned to Joint Task Force 2, Canada’s elite special forces unit, had shot an Islamic State fighter in Iraq at a distance of 3,540 meters, or 3,871 yards (2+ miles). The sniper team was stationed on top of a highrise building when it took the shot, which took almost ten seconds to reach its target. The sniper and his spotter had used a McMillan TAC-50 .50 heavy caliber sniper rifle. According to the Globe and Mail, the kill was verified by video “and other data.”

link

Scope must've been as big as the rifle.
Longest-Range-Sniper-Kill.jpg

Wonder if it's the same Canadian soldier who currently holds the record for longest kill shot. I believe it was 2 confirmed kills at 3200 yds. He did it with a specially made British rifle in .338 Lapua.

I read somewhere the other day a Canadian sniper was on his way to volunteer in Ukraine. Wonder if its the same guy. I have a friend who was a Marine Scout Sniper who was in the Corp for twelve years who was wounded in Iraq. He said that the Canadian snipers were top notch. Don't know if true or not but some are saying that the two Russian Generals that were killed were taken out by snipers.

Based on the size of the mag in the above picture, that is not a 50 cal.