I Am So Easily Amused

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
Friday night I dragged my younger daughter, her husband, and my three grandchildren, ages almost 7, 5, and 2 to the Costco near their home to eat supper. You order on a video terminal. I got somewhat carried away tapping on the video screen because the food is all pretty cheap there's no clean-up. (Looking at the two sales slips) Two plain cheese slices of pizza, two pepperoni slices, 4 quarter pound hot dogs, 4 churros, a chocolate sundae, a strawberry sundae, a frozen mocha icie, 3 lemonades and 3 asst. soft drinks. I literally could not believe what I saw when my daughter put ketchup on one of those huge hot dogs and handed it to the 2-year-old. My darling little Sophia held that hot dog in both hands, stared at it, looked at me, then looked at her siblings, giggled so loud and chomped on it. She ate about 1/3 and said, "All done." And she was all done until the sundaes arrived, which the kids and their parents split. Watching the joy of the little one with that hot dog in both her little hands relieved me of a tremendous amount of stress that I had during the week.