I couldn't leave well enough alone.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikem

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
As I said in another thread I just purchased a Dagner Poker Cob pipe. I really didn't care for the short stem and bit. I still have a bunch of pipe making components and briar blocks that I purchased from when Paul Hildebrand owned Pipe Makers Emporium in Phoenix. I like Pokers and Churchwardens so here is my cob version of the pipe. I'm debating on putting a small bend in the mouth piece/bit.
20210115_110917.jpg

As I said in another thread I just purchased a Dagner Poker Cob pipe. I really didn't care for the short stem and bit. I still have a bunch of pipe making components and briar blocks that I purchased from when Paul Hildebrand owned Pipe Makers Emporium in Phoenix. I like Pokers and Churchwardens so here is my cob version of the pipe. I'm debating on putting a small bend in the mouth piece/bit.
View attachment 532
Looks great and you did need another poker as you.don't have that many, lol.

View attachment 532
Yep a small bend in the bit and you can rest it on your knee while sitting.