I figured out what to do with my old engagement ring, fellas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't the particulars about your engagement but, there's something you should know before hand is that he is legally entitled to the ring back if he paid for it and or owes on it still. Just thought you'd like to know that in case he comes knocking on the door asking for it back specially if you no longer have it.
I know, I'm always the bringer of good news. :roll: 

Nope, not his anymore. We were married for six years. It's mine, that was cleared up in the paperwork. And yup, you are. :p

Briarbabe":h28qwkgb said:
Nope, not his anymore. We were married for six years. It's mine, that was cleared up in the paperwork. And yup, you are.
See! I told ya! :mrgreen: 

Cartaphilus":8qmhxjqm said:
Briarbabe":8qmhxjqm said:
Nope, not his anymore. We were married for six years. It's mine, that was cleared up in the paperwork. And yup, you are.
See! I told ya! :mrgreen: 
Hahaha! Smart ass...

flyguy":hv7pqlbv said:
Sell it an buy a birthday year Dunhill!   ;) 
There ya go! And you can always get a broom to ride.  :mrgreen: 

Just kidding :lol!: 

Cartaphilus":sakq8i6c said:
flyguy":sakq8i6c said:
Sell it an buy a birthday year Dunhill!   ;) 
There ya go! And you can always get a broom to ride.  :mrgreen: 

Just kidding :lol!: 
I have a broom, and a vacuum cleaner. It's what the modern day witch rides.

Good on you BB. With out wishing to sound like someone's mum, do be careful...

Stick":0lc0l8ry said:
Good on you BB.  With out wishing to sound like someone's mum, do be careful...
I will, I'm very excited. I've wanted to learn to ride for ages. Safety is my biggest concern. :)

Good helmet - Shoei
Good gloves - Thurlow
Good saddle - Corbin

Everything else is debatable, leathers, boots, suits, glasses, etc.

So what kinda Scooter are ya getting? I rode BMW's for almost 30 years with a couple of Harley's and a Trumpet or two during that time . Loved 'em all ! Post some pics of ya on it when ya get it !! :twisted:  Briarbabe gonna be our resident Motorcycle Momma  :twisted: :twisted:

That is a great strategy! Good luck getting on two wheels (and do buy a good helmet - I love my Scorpion convertible open-faced model) And, a jacket with some armor. Keep us posted. Feel free to run any bike trades past me for input.

I like your plan Briar!  I also love your taste in motorcycles!  "No Harleys please"  Awesome! :D :D