i guess today's the day

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the baby boy! What a great feeling. My son was just born 3 months ago and I can't imagine not having him in my life. Best of luck to you and your family. Every day will have more meaning than you can imagine.

Wow, I'm feeling sort of overwhelmed by all the well wishes and good lucks, man, feels good. I really appreciate this. You guys barely know me and yet it's like we're old friends. :D :pipe:

Aaron":3p6pq0jq said:
Wow, I'm feeling sort of overwhelmed by all the well wishes and good lucks, man, feels good. I really appreciate this. You guys barely know me and yet it's like we're old friends. :D :pipe:
That's the Brotherhood of the Briar!

Congratulations Bro! Welcome to the Wonderful word of Fatherhood :D

Congratulations Aaron. May God bless your child and may he be a blessing to everyone he meets. This is a thrilling time for you and your wife. The only thing in my life that beats it is now that my son is grown and I can see him as the successful man that he has become. By the way, his name is Aaron.

I don't run into many Aarons these days.

An Update: Dylan is still doing great but his mother not so much. She has been in the hospital since Saturday afternoon. She has an infection and they are not sure where it is exactly, so they are giving her a round of anti-biotics hopefully it will kill the infection so she can go home tomorrow. Please keep her and dylan in your thoughts.

Cheers,

Aaron.