i guess today's the day

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron

Reaction score
My wife is currently in walking labor. So chances are that Dylan Alexander will be born today on the due date!

Wish us luck!

Best of luck to you and your mother to be! I remember the feeling well even though it's been over 17 years. Here's to you not sleeping for the next year. :lol:

All my best to you!!! However, I must warn you that life as you've known it is about to change forever in ways you can't imagine!! And you'll enjoy every minute of it!!!! FTRPLT

Good luck, I hope for a safe delivery for mother and child.
I have a 5 & 7 yr old, never a dull moment.

God bless you, mother, and child,,,,and a prayer all are healthy and happy,,,may you be blessed with a child that sleeps through the night,,, :lol!:

What a blessing!

Lord, please bless Aaron and his wife with a healthy baby boy! May he be a blessing to your creation and mankind!

Best wishes Aaron... I imagine there may be a few cigars mixed with a pipeful... :D

Any news yet?

Best wishes to you and the family. Becoming a dad is one of the greatest gifts God ever gave me...may it be so for you.

Mike

Sorry for the delay all. It's been an interesting week. Dylan Alexander was born a week ago today at 6:34 am, after an all night labor, via C section. He was 8 lbs 2 oz and 20 in long healthy as can be. Amy is doing well she is recovering well we had a scare for awhile her blood pressure dropped severly and she was close to critical condition but the doctors and nurses were very on top of things and everything worked out fine.

I'm really excited about being a dad. :pipe:

Congratulations!

Dylan Alexander is a strong name.

After the great songwriter and the great conquerer perhaps?

SmokeyTweed":fi9cxz73 said:
Congratulations!

Dylan Alexander is a strong name.

After the great songwriter and the great conquerer perhaps?
Yeah a little bit. ;)

I think it's a strong name as well. Sounds smart.

:D Congratulations! :D
Your life will never be the same, in a good way.
I've got a 5 yr old son & a 7 yr old daughter & love every minute with them.
EJ

Congratulations! Glad to hear everyone is OK. Being a dad is the best. Those first few months are especially tough, though. Good luck getting through them. I hope Dylan Alexander learns to be a good sleeper fast!

-Andrew

Congratulations Aaron. As someone already said, a great journey begins. I still remember bringing my son home from the hospital, some twenty plus years ago. I wouldn't trade a minute of the past twenty years for anything. Glad to hear the wife is doing okay.