I hurt my back pray for me recovery

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
I twisted my pelvis about 90 degrees I went to the doctor or the chiropractor rather he wanted to know how this is possible I said 350 pound hog tossed me round like a rag doll hmm wonder if I've been to hard on this body just asking for prayer I lose feeling in my legs all together can't get up with out so much pain I almost black out grrrr

Bummer, big time. I hope you're feeling better soon. I have been way down the injured back road, surgery included. Rest well and be sure to recover fully before wrestling anymore hogs.

A5 first I thought it was funny cuz she turned on me and u know thought nothing of it but I feel 80 but I'm 25 hmm
Sigh!!!

Anything almost twice your mass fighting you can do that! Hope you get fixed!

It sounds like you've screwed yourself up. I hope you are a professional hog farmer working for Tyson or something.  If not you are going to be in financial trouble very quickly, not what you want to hear but it's the truth. Back stuff don't just go away.    
Hauling horses screwed me up.  
2 years later and my life basically revolves around laying in bed playing on the iPad.  It sucks.
I'm telling you what I was told..I didn't listen either.  Get yourself taken care of, don't be afraid to take medicine, don't be afraid to take spinal injections, etc.  I did all that, but where I screwed up was thinking it can't get any worse and I need help...
Do not, under any circumstances, let them cut into your back... Screw that.
I had pain in my left leg, my butt, but worse it felt like someone was squeezing my nuts, hard.  After trying to get better and not, I let them do back surgery. I have not had a single day where I don't either cry, scream, or groan since. . Both of my thighs are completely numb except for the shooting pain, I can't walk without a cane and even then I fall a lot, my back hurts, and if I sit down I get stuck until someone can lift me up.
Now that I've terrified you go try to get some sleep...

When I was a little kid, my dad and cousins were butchering hogs. Dad grabbed one sow by the ears and she threw him across the hog lot. He spent two weeks lying on a plywood board. It was two months before he could walk around normally. Those old sows are stronger than they look.
Hope you have a speedier recovery.

boy oh boy this sounds fun hmmm to do the maybe I should just hire a fat guy do the hog fighting round here haha no no honestly she just turned on me she dint not want to go in the trailer and she turned on me

I'm sorry to hear about your accident and hope you will heal quickly and completely.