I just re-tried Carter Hall

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried CH for the first time last night. Good stuff! Light, tasty and a good amount of smoke. This stuff lit like a kindling fire but didn't burn too hot and didn't bite. Very nice burn rate all the way to the bottom of the cob. No "cig" flavor from my experience. This would make a great fishing/camping smoke and for use with a wind screen. No fuss!

Ran across this old commercial, and wondered where to post it and thought this thread might be good.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ua86jlgtKBs" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Although I must say, I remember it being in color. . . .

...that's because black and white required the high-definition, 1080i-equivalent natural feature of the mind called "imagination." You know, back when books and libraries were actually fun because this was standard equipment for people. :lol:

Good commercial, well-placed.

I thought of doing a comparison post because I got my hands on some Sugar Barrel, but Carter Hall runs circles around it.

8)