I learned something wild today.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
A blown out vein will keep you from being put under... But that little "hey smell this" will knock your arse straight out.. Lol.

No idea what it was but it'd come in handy in a boat load of situations.

desoflurane and/or servoflurane would be my guess but no idea.. And I admit to only knowing that from looking at Wikipedia. Didn't bother to ask. Lol

I believe I could use some of that. :drunken: :sleep:

AJ

if you happen upon some I'd advise caution.. Apparently while I was out of it someone stabbed me.. :suspect: Bastards!

At least it wasn't ether. I remember getting my tonsils taken out as a kid . I woke up to the taste of - you how the inside of an inner tube smells? - in my mouth and no amount of ice cream would make the taste go away.

Blown vein? I hope it wash't anything serious. Or perhaps you're spending too much time in the Rubber Room?...

alsmith52":suj9q47g said:
At least it wasn't ether. I remember getting my tonsils taken out as a kid . I woke up to the taste of - you how the inside of an inner tube smells? - in my mouth and no amount of ice cream would make the taste  go away.

Oh yeah. I just remember some green masked guy holding an oxy/acetylene torch with a long blue flame, and he says "This won't hurt a bit." I woke up fighting, screaming, and yelling. Ate a ton of ice cream over the next few days.

puros_bran":z7cxbceq said:
Apparently while I was out of it someone stabbed me..  :suspect: Bastards!    
Sounds like an alien abduction. :lol!:

mark":m6x23kqu said:
puros_bran":m6x23kqu said:
 Apparently while I was out of it someone stabbed me..  :suspect: Bastards!    
Sounds like an alien abduction. :lol!:

No, I kinda liked it when that happened.. Uhhhh. Never mind.

I hope you're doing ok PB and you kicked the crap out of the perps.

:cheers:

As crazy as it sounds it's kinda The Routine the past year or so. Someone always want to stick something in me somewhere...

I was just truly shocked they had crap in a surgical center that knocks you out just like in the movies.. You know the scene.. Guy splashed a little chloroform on a hanky and bam victim goes straight down without a struggle.

I didn't know that. I haven't been down for the count since lower back surgery 15 plus years ago, no telling what they have now to take the surliness out of a man. Anyway best wishes to you.