I love a good corona.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
I just bought my first batch of cigars in close to ten years.  Up til now I’ve been into my pipes and feeding happily off my cigar stash...still have quite a few.  But being OUT of good small cigars I dug around and ultimately popped for a nice low cost five-pack.  Less than $20.

Tatuaje Havana VI Verocú No. 5

If I hadn’t found these I would have ordered a fiver of Montecristo Fer de Lance. Another fine corona.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/ratings/detail/source/search/note_id/19627

The corona size makes for a great wrapper to filler and binder ratio. Those and a robusto make for a nice smoke without a large time commitment.

The TATUAJE HAVANA VI VICTORIAS (6x38) is one of my all time favorite smokes. Just unbelievable for the size. I just was somehow drawn to the Veracu No. 5 this time.

Let me put it this way...I’ve never had a bad Tatuaje cigar.

I’m also liking a whole bunch of the ones with A. J. Fernandez listed as the blender/maker.

I have the H. Upman Cameroon Corona 5.5x42 and the Joya de Nicaraugua Silver in corona.  Two fine sticks.  The Upmans I have been buying off and on for 30 years.

Sorry, pipe smoking was my forte, couple years ago I started Cigars, the guys I listen to still smoke the H Upmanns, and my experience I have not had a bad one, Oliva also has been stellar. But my experience has not been a long one.

Not very often I smoke a cigar but when I do I quite enjoy an H. Upmann junior. The price of the damn things here in the UK makes it a rare event for me. :confused: