I miss lone coyote

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
Have tryed to message him and no response! Has anybone got his full.name pm.me i wanna see if hes ok.

I wonder too. He was a prolific poster there for a bit...and almost always had kind words to everyone. Maybe hes just too busy loading bowl after bowl of Storm Front.

Thought I had a street addy for him but now can't find it. My pm's to him have gone unread and I don't have his e-mail or phone #. A while back I pm'd Alex since he seemed to have spoken to Ted on the phone before. Alex said he'd try and see what was up, but haven't heard anything since, and Alex himself has been up and down!

:!:

Cheers?

RR

Brewdude":1bi7jncc said:
arkansaspiper":1bi7jncc said:
Indo t want to say what alex thinks.
I do want to see what Alex thinks.

Is this a good translation arky?

Cheers,

RR
Or:

"I don't want to say what Alex thinks" (Implying he has information he's not willing to share)

As I recall, LC sent you some gifts through the post Arky. Did you record his return address for future use? You could write him a letter and mail it to him! You know, the old way with paper, envelopes and stamps!

Oops my bad i was typeing while doing something. I dont want to say what alex said. Im sorry. Its not that i dont want to share it but i dont want to say somethi g that would make me look like a ass if its not true

Ozark Wizard":yjpx1h72 said:
:twisted: He needs to be bombed :twisted:
arkansaspiper":yjpx1h72 said:
I agree lets bomb him.
Gents. Let's please slow down and first find out what his current situation is.

Ted may or may not appreciate a query into his personal life, so I'll have to be careful how I tread on this. And then, he may or may not choose to answer. Some folks don't want their personal life made public. I understand that.

So before we all get into the "let's bomb him" mindset, it would be prudent to check out his status, provided he is willing to let me know. And I hasten to add that I only know Ted though the board as many of you do. It's not like we have a long history or something. I only have his addy through another unrelated  transaction. And we've exchanged a few pm's, as some of you already have.

Believe me when I say I'm as concerned as any of us here.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":3bqo5n5t said:
Ozark Wizard":3bqo5n5t said:
:twisted: He needs to be bombed :twisted:
arkansaspiper":3bqo5n5t said:
I agree lets bomb him.
Gents. Let's please slow down and first find out what his current situation is.

Ted may or may not appreciate a query into his personal life, so I'll have to be careful how I tread on this. And then, he may or may not choose to answer. Some folks don't want their personal life made public. I understand that.

So before we all get into the "let's bomb him" mindset, it would be prudent to check out his status, provided he is willing to let me know. And I hasten to add that I only know Ted though the board as many of you do. It's not like we have a long history or something. I only have his addy through another unrelated  transaction. And we've exchanged a few pm's, as some of you already have.

Believe me when I say I'm as concerned as any of us here.

Cheers,

RR
Thank you! No need to jump hard, just hoping he is merely taking a hiatus.... From what I gleaned from his posts he is more than adequately supplied... Great to send posted scripts though. Something about holding a tangible correspondence that cheers a body up!

Letters in the mail are a few days slower than text messages sir. Give it a week or so. Brewdude may also have a couple of other things to attend to in his own world.

Patience brother, no worries......

Brewdude":0wyvgzjv said:
And I hasten to add that I only know Ted though the board as many of you do. It's not like we have a long history or something.
Yes, people come and they go and as far as I know he is was short timer on the pipe boards. I think he flamed out on two other pipe boards before he turned up here. :shock:

Thats not the point tho...... we take care of our own round here or atleast try its s brotherhood

arkansaspiper":kvsyc498 said:
Thats not the point tho...... we take care of our own round here or atleast try its s brotherhood
That's very noble Arky. If a chap wants to contribute but cant because he's unwell then I think you're spot on. But if a chap has chosen not to be a part of a board anymore, whilst it may be deemed a shame we need to respect that decision and let them move on. That's the way of the world old bean.