I need a pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idlefellow

Reaction score
I'm looking for a pipe for a photo shoot to accompany a story. It's a hunting story and the pipe is integral to the tale, but it needs to be a little beat and used, though not broken or trashed. Probably a straight stem. It's not that I haven't owned pipes like that but I don't own any now. Local junk shops haven't yielded anything. I'm willing to pay, so if you've got something that might work for me please send me a pic. Thanks...

Last edited:
I'm looking for a pipe for a photo shoot to accompany a story. It's a hunting story and the pipe is integral to the tale, but it needs to be a little beat and used, though not broken or trashed. Probably a straight stem. It's not that I haven't owned pipes like that but I don't own any now. Local junk shops haven't yielded anything. I'm willing to pay, so if you've got something that might work for me please send me a pic. Thanks...
Let me check my inventory. Pretty sure I have something that will work.

I have a Stanwell beech wood that I never really cared for. Not sure if it looks used but I could probably make it that way with a few minutes work. Will send a pic in a little while via pm.

Idle. So sorry, got tied up today then phone crapped out charging now. On the tablet but not great for photos. Will try to get it off later tonight or first thing tomorrow.

1633287073649.jpeg

What about this guy.

he’s never been hunting, but has been fishing a time or two.

Excited to see these hunting pics by the way. A pipe would have fit right in this one where the knife is.

1633287265648.jpeg