I need prayer

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
I got massave family problems!!! my grandpa is dieing it's the facts and I am ok about it it has been comeing for a long time, but my uncle is executor of his estate. He is not a good guy tho, very very selfish very uncaring I dare say he is a social path!! But he is useing his power before my grandpa is even gone takeing power and letting it go to his head. He dose not care about any one in his path.
May I note he has not been around has not taken care of my grandpa not changed his diaper or cleaned up after him or helped him up or anything. He thinks he can come in and let the care takers care for him under his dictatorship and he can take all credit. It's really really hard to deal with him. As many people on here know some times i say things that might offend some folks but God is my rock and I need prayer to help my uncle. He is not a Christian as far as I know but I am hoping God can help guide him in his path and not be a dictator allow every one to be apart of this and help rather than yell at every one. He already has told my aunt who has been Takeing care of my grandpa the most that she better figure out what she will do when he dies Cuz all her stuff will be on the road when he dies and so I think you get what I'm saying. He is also trying to run my part of it I just need some prayer.

Arky, I will keep you and your CLOSE family in my Prayers. Also, take my advice and get a lawyer. If you can't afford one get in touch with legal aid immediately!
I wish you all the best, Ted

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Arky, I forgot too also mention: a social path is where I found my ex-wife walking in the woods a number of years ago looking for men...lol

I believe the word your looking for that best describes your uncle is a sociopath. Definition of a sociopath: a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!!

The world is full of seasons; of anguish, of laughter
And it comes to mind to write you this:

Nothing is sure
Nothing is pure
And no matter who we think we are
Everyone gets his chance to be nothing.......

Without 'Nothing', everything else would lack definition, distance, clarity. Nothing is very, very important.

Arky, pay heed to what ozark said... thats damn good medicine.   I can relate as i just lost my father in law.... nothing quite brings a family together like a funeral.... and tears it back apart like materialism... you keep your needle pointed true north my friend.  The important things are love, comfort and memories. Those things will be with you forever!

I don't even want to to go to his funera. I don't feel I need or want to seems cold yes. But I loved him so much I don't want to remember him in a box

Arky nobody would judge you on that. We all grieve differently... whats important is that you love him and he loves you.

I remember when my grandfather died. It was like a whole library was burned down to the ground. I feel it my responsibility to carry on the best of what he presented. We would do well to remember that we are our forefather's immortality incarnate, and their best foot forward.

I will light a candle for you both................

OW, well stated, could not have said it any better.

Arky, I was extremely close too one of my grandfathers, he passed away January 22nd 1970. He is forever in my heart for all eternity. I am the man I am today because of him, so I understand how you feel. Cherish all the years your grandfather was in your life, in reality that's all you need to remember about him. Your both in my Prayers.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I have seen all of what yall had to say. All I can say is thank you God bless you and I welcome all who has advise

You need more than prayer. Uncle doesn't become executor until death occurs. Is your grandfather able to change the executor and power of attorney, perhaps? Or is he out of it? Get a lawyer, as already stated. They have their uses. I have recently had a taste of this crap myself, though without much family conflict.

My GPA is unaware of what's happening soooooo my uncle made him sign the paper with a lawyer he has no idea he signed

Arky, your grandfather was NOT in his right frame of mind when he signed that paper. Any lawyer you get will explain that better. On Monday call a legal aid attorney in the county where you live.
I wish you all the best!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":ji1xf63c said:
Arky, your grandfather was NOT in his right frame of mind when he signed that paper. Any lawyer you get will explain that better. On Monday call a legal aid attorney in the county where you live.
I wish you all the best!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
What Ted said. It's vitally important you do this asap. My late Aunt had dementia and signed away everything to a scheister lawyer before anyone could do anything about it.

No Cheers,

RR