I want your opinions my brothers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you to everyone who responded with words of kindness and advice. Every post was thoroughly read and greatly appreciated. You guys are fantastic.

Thanks again

T.O.

Can't be of much help except to reinforce the previous advice to get everything in writing, be polite, nil illigitimi carborundum, and to wish you the very best of British luck!

In a situation like this, I'd say that revenge is a dish best served tepid.

Patience truly is a virtue, anger hardly ever gets things solved. As has been said before, CPS. You say your attorney is also a judge, I'd ask him for the advice of a trusted fellow attorney who specializes in men's rights when it comes to dependable dad/deadbeat mom scenarios. It's horrible that these days men don't always act like men and the legal system favors women when it comes to custody even if they're complete ass-hats in the parenting department.

Don't give her any ammunition to shoot back at you, it will be exponentially difficult but poker face, poker face, poker face... Smile, nod, but make sure everything, even phone calls etc are documented, photographed, and what transpired dictated. Slow and steady wins the race.

Good luck to you brother and my heart goes out to you and your little one.

P.S. What'd you use to nab those squirrel? My Ruger 10/22 is sitting by the door and begging to go outside and play...

Anthony, thanks for your input.... I'm usually calm cool and collected but my child is my Achilles heel. as for the squirrels it depends what I feel like grabbing. My son prefers his Rossi .410 with 3 inch small game load. I either grab my Ruger 10/22 or my ol 20 GA. I also have a Winchester model 42 pump .410 that I occasionally use. Hell sometimes I like to go out with a wrist rocket, now that is freaking fun and quiet challenging, pretty much makes for a ground game.

You guys have good taste. The 10/22 is my favorite for plinking or varmint hunting.

Keep doing what ypu're doing. Think cool thoughts. Ignore the BF. Don't let your ex wiggle into the position of victim. And continue to build a strong, loving relationship with your son, because in not-so-many-years, he's likely to say, come Sunday a.m., "I don't want to hang out with Mom. I want to go squirrel hunting (or whatever) with you." And a court will say he's old enough to decide for himself.