I wish...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's no longer available commercialy so it must be some damned good shit.

No offense to GLP, but don't you think this is a classic example of supply and demand, with a plus, you got the money... 8oz of tobacco in Canukville would likely be over $100 for Walnut
icon_eek.gif
with abundant supply
icon_lol.gif

If we can get $100 Yankee dollars for tins of Walnut, me and my man JP will be driving an 18-wheeler your way yesterday :lol!: :lol!: FTRPLT

Not to go all political: BUT won't be long we'll be paying 100 bucks fro a tub of Walnut. I blinked twice and the price of B&M tobacco doubled.. I'm scared to blink anymore.

ftrplt":35mrbk1k said:
If we can get $100 Yankee dollars for tins of Walnut, me and my man JP will be driving an 18-wheeler your way yesterday :lol!: :lol!: FTRPLT
AMEN! What a return on my investment!

We could contract PB.

Justpipes":qiky3j5k said:
ftrplt":qiky3j5k said:

We could contract PB.
But of what good are "Yankee dollars" in our neck of the woods? Useless paper!

Natch

Did anyone notice that the buy it now price is lower than what people bid on the auction...?

Natch":38xm9jdb said:
Justpipes":38xm9jdb said:
ftrplt":38xm9jdb said:

We could contract PB.
But of what good are "Yankee dollars" in our neck of the woods? Useless paper!

Natch
Save your Dixie cups, Natch. The south will rise again! :bounce:

Another old Southern saying....."Save your yankee dollars, boys; the South is gonna' need toilet paper!! :lol!: FTRPLT

411 bucks? :shock: :shock: The seller must be laughing his arse off. That's a ton to pay for some good ol Syrian Lata :santa: