Ice T Mugged in New Jersey

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah Baby. Apparently no one is safe from being mugged at a gas station.

A849971F-CB85-4EBE-829E-F73EF540D779.jpeg

Current retail on my 2017 Subaru Legacy sedan, 50K miles is more than I paid for it. It was certified used. I'm starting to really consider selling it and getting a hybrid.

$4.39 here at Costco. Over $100 when I fill up the Ram pickup. May have to start riding Cochise all the time like the old cowboys 100 years ago, lol.

I have a friend who works in a bike shop who says he has an "extra" excellent electric bike he'll sell me for half of current retail. The problem with the bike, however, is that it weighs almost 100 lbs. I want an electric bike with either an aluminum or composite frame that I can carry up a flight of stairs. In order to get to a route to ride to my daughter's suburban house, I have to carry the bike up a flight of stairs off a nearby bridge. The city and county are working to establish a bike route to eliminate the stairs, but that won't be facilitated for a couple of years.
Or...I may just buy a smallish motorcycle where I can reach highway speed for a short period.