Ideas for new pipe shapes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vaperfavour

Reaction score
I have an idead for a new pipeshape that i have never sen before. first imagine an Eltang eskimo/ ukalele. Make it small, less round of a bowl, give it two little arms like an upside down letter " T ". I once dated a very beautiful girl from Iceland and she wore a thors hammer pendant. i always thought that the shape could translate into a cool pipe shape. it could be called a mjollnir!! Maybe figure out a way to give it a brass ring and a leather thong and presto, you have wearable pipe art!! :D

I've had Mike Brissitt make two pipes for me recently. Imagen a Poker and a flat bottomed Lovat having illicit sex, what their bastardized offspring would look like? No, not Mike, (although he does kind of look like that, but that's another story entirely) the pipe.

Great smokers, and enough of a flat bottom to be stable sitters. If you can imagen it, Mike (or any good pipemaker) can probably create it.

Natch

So i am sitting here musing, smoking a bowl of Stonehenge Flake and it hit me after putting the tin down. how bout a rectangular pipe like the ancient saracen stones scattered thruout Britain?? stained blackish blue and blasted? i have an Eltang horn in my collection and the underside of the pipe is birdseye like no other pipe ive seen and have ofter wondered what it would be like to just have a block shaped pipe with that kind of grain? of course were getting into fanciful shapesbut, there are so many ideas! How bout a brandy glass shaped pipe that has a base like an actual glass the stem could be military mount and when not being smoked could be put into said brandy glass like a drink stirrer? just musing, its fun to do! i always thought about evrday objects turned into pipes. how bout a teapot? the spout could be the stem, it could have a lifting lid doubling like a windcap? ha ha maybe its time for bed!!

Nick":s7lt1i4m said:
I want a pipe shaped like a uvula.
Careful, Nick. Hagley got temporarily banned from Smoker Forum for saying "uvula".

No wait, it was "vulva".

Never mind.

Rad