If your an animal lover like Ozark Wizard and myself........

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonecoyote

Reaction score
THIS PICTURE STATES IT BEST, just had too share with ya'll. Warms the heart and tickles your inners!!

Could you imagine if HUMANS got along this well together.

CiczR7G.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 500px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Animals exist by devouring each other, absent man's influence. The pics are cute, but I really think Americanos have been Disney-fied to the point of silliness. Thanks, Walt, you chain-smoking sonuvabitch!

(I once had a cat devour a baby duck I won at a carnival as a kid, and I'm still ticked off.)

Hate to be the rain on the parade but the top pic looks like it's been tinkered with... something about the delineation between the tiger and bear? :suspect:

Stick":j86ym7mg said:
Hate to be the rain on the parade but the top pic looks like it's been tinkered with... something about the delineation between the tiger and bear? Suspect
In the past few years there has been other pictures posted of these three animals playing and even sleeping together. Some were posted by the Zoo employees.

I'm very familiar with layering objects together using Photoshop. If you look closely at the picture I posted you will notice part of the bears fur is laying/leaning within the Bengals fur.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":5hq285ev said:
THIS PICTURE STATES IT BEST, just had too share with ya'll. Warms the heart and tickles your inners!!

Could you imagine if HUMANS got along this well together.

CiczR7G.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 500px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lions, Tigers and Bears...OH MY!!   :lol:

Lonecoyote":vjzu6roz said:
Stick":vjzu6roz said:
Hate to be the rain on the parade but the top pic looks like it's been tinkered with... something about the delineation between the tiger and bear?  Suspect
In the past few years there has been other pictures posted of these three animals playing and even sleeping together. Some were posted by the Zoo employees.

I'm very familiar with layering objects together using Photoshop. If you look closely at the picture I posted you will notice part of the bears fur is laying/leaning within the Bengals fur.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Fair play then LC, that's one understanding trio. And yes, us 'superior beings' could learn an awful lot from them! :)

During the past week I watched a program on TV called "Strange Animal Friends" and it was a story about the pictured lion, tiger and bear. They were orphans and were raised in an rescue compound. These anumal have been together since they were tiny cubs and have developed a bond with each other. Now after a decade they still live in the same enclosure and are very gentle with each other and their keeper. The keeper did comment that even though the bear is very gentle he still dominates the other two and keeps them out of mischief. :)

AJ

I had an Irish Setter and a Calico cat that I raised from a pup and a kitten together for 20 years and they were inseperable. The cat would sleep curled in the setters paws all the time. They both died within one month of each other 10 years ago.