Ifinally remembered....

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

regor

Reaction score
I finally remembered to register and get started so to speak. I do look forward to this - Roger

Thanks for the Welcome guys!!! The Mrs and I are getting by ok for the most part except for the damn weather that hurts our bones and increases out med intake. It sure isn't fun when you have to take them. Other than that every thing is pretty good. Looking forward to some better weather so I can take the trike out for a nice ride :cheers: :cheers:

ZuluCollector":brw95yon said:
Hello Roger - or Regor (I'm confused!)

Glad you're here!
regor is my on line name. Its my real name spelled backwards and it confuses me also ;) :bounce:

Hey regor:

By golly, this is feeling more like home every day! A hale and hearty welcome to one of the original KCC BB members!

Vito :joker:

Thanks Vito!!! I was the second person to register there other than the employees lol. I don't remember who the first one was. He was #5 and I was 6. That sure was a long time ago :shock: :shock: I even had an income then and like Mike I did spend alot on tobacco and pipes. If I can ever get SS started I may be able to start buying again in small quanities :lol: :lol: plus a pipe or two along the way. We are going to try and start the process after the first of the new year :cyclops: :roll:

regor":ve8z4slr said:
Thanks Vito!!! I was the second person to register there other than the employees lol. I don't remember who the first one was. He was #5 and I was 6. That sure was a long time ago :shock: :shock: I even had an income then and like Mike I did spend alot on tobacco and pipes. If I can ever get SS started I may be able to start buying again in small quanities :lol: :lol: plus a pipe or two along the way. We are going to try and start the process after the first of the new year :cyclops: :roll:
Most Esteemed of All Conceivable Regors:

Hold on just a cotton-pickin' minute...are you sitting there without weed to stuff in your pipes? If that's the case, just say the word, amigo, and I guaran-damn-tee you that will be one extinct condition, pronto!

Vito Claus :santa:

Not at all. I am very sorry you got the wrong idea from whatt I said. I spent alot of money a while back and have enough to last about 3 or 4 years. I just lost my trust fund thanks to my brother. It was all legal and nothing I can do exept sue for mis-use. The Lawyer said I have a case but would take years to get it and would only come out with 3 maybe four grand by the time everything was paid. I got screwed and nothing I can do. The retainer alone would cause us a lot of trouble. My wife makes a good salary and with SS we will be fine. I really do appreciate your concern.

Folks, I really appreciate the concern expressed when people thought I didn't have any tobacco. I do have plenty for a long time.. The concern thst was shown helped to restore some faith in Human Nature. I had lost it for a while but not because of the BoB's. It was family and a couple of other personal things. By family I mean brothers and a sister that has passed now. The offers that were made by a few great members of this board helped a lot, it was a great Christmas present for me and gave me more spirit of the season. I am very greatful to these people!!!! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: I am also greatful that this site was set up. Its going to be a great one :lol: :D :cyclops:

Brothah regor:

There's a reason why this community is called "Brothers of Briar". :!: :) 8) :cheers: :santa:

Vito :joker: