" I'll Be Seeing You..."

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even' All,Good News, I'm Cancer free, surgeon got it all, I'll be slowed down for a while, i had 36 staples in me but doing well now, i am so grateful for all youse guys, Your Friend, Ken.
pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :pirat:

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys you realize we have to put up with a whole season of him talking Red Sox now don't ya. :D :D

I'm really happy to hear the great news!!! It sure has to be a big weight lifted off your shoulders. I remember the day they told my wife that she was cancer free. She still make s a speech at The Relay for Life here in town which is coming up pretty soon. normally trhe second weekend in May. Rest and heal up well Ken and enjoy yourself :cyclops: :sunny: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Good news, Ken, we've all been pulling you. Enjoy the Red Sox Games and pipefuls of your favorites as you recover.

:D Paul

Good to see you back again. Oh, by the way, it's your round to buy :lol!:

Great to see you posting again! In fact, I got my Brissett out to have a smoke to celebrate!

Jim :pipe:

Glad to see everything went well, Ken. A little time to smoke, heal, smoke and you'll be good as new. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Best,
JohnR :pipe:

Ken,

This is great news and I hope you have a very speedy recovery.

If you didn't live so far away, I would drive over there just to give you a big old hug.

Mike

pipetongue1":z93rddcv said:
Even' All,Good News, I'm Cancer free, surgeon got it all, I'll be slowed down for a while, i had 36 staples in me but doing well now, i am so grateful for all youse guys, Your Friend, Ken.
pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :pirat:
Thirtysix staples? Man, I hope they didn't leave any paperclips in there, too. ;)

Good to see you back, and glad for the good news. Speedy recovery! This bowl's for you.

-glp

Ken,

Glad to hear that things have turned out great. Continuing to pray for a speedy recovery.