" I'll Be Seeing You..."

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Morn' All, Going to hospital {Boston}, this am, will be gone for at least a week, for all you old Knoxers Thanx, Kismet. Ken.
Pacem en Journey! :tongue: :pirat:

Hang in there ya ole coot.

We will talk to ya in a week.

Get back,get better.

Confound the experts and live to 100. Will take you that long to smoke all your tobacco anyway.

Ken,

As always, you will be in the thoughts & hearts of your many friends. When you get back home, we need to made a deal for some of the "sox" dark plug.

:D Paul

Ken,

I will be praying that all goes well and that you make a very speedy recovery!

Be blessed!

Mark

Ken, Our thoughts and prayers go with you. You will be missed and we look forward to your return :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

Ken, I'll be keeping you in my prayers. Take care, get well, and get back to posting.

Hey Ken,

Hope all goes GREAT!! We'll be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Best,
JohnR :) :pipe:
www.johnspipesandpens.com
www.knoxpipesmokers.org

Ken, you will be missed for the week. You will be in our thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. How many pipes are you going to try and sneak into the hospital?? Take care my friend.

Ken, don't worry. They do wonders these days with duct tape and superglue. :affraid: Be well, come back soon.

Ken,

Our prayers are for your successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Don't take no crap from no one.

Just think about all of your pipes with their noses pressed up against the window, waiting for your return.

Mike

Ken,

You're in our prayers, remember to leave the nurses alone, they have a way of getting even. See you back here soon ,

Dan

Hello Ken,
It's been a long time since we last met at one of the SHPC meetings. wishing you the best and hope to see you again soon. It's been great to read your posts.
Later,
Andy

Glad to see that you are back and in the saddle Ken!

I topped this so you might give us a report. If you did already I guess I missed it.

Mark